Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pinspired to plan a wedding

My Pinterest has been blowing up with wedding stuff lately, so I decided to plan my current fantasy wedding (I'm always getting obsessed with the next trend so this is my "for now" fantasy)

First, the ring...


Yep, that'll do just fine.

Next I need the dress...


Mmmmm - I bet this feels like BUTTER

The shoes...



The bridesmaids need a little something to wear too...


Matches the sparkly ring, right??

A serene location...


Complete with a vintage outdoor reception...


Some adorable favors...


Coke bottles - what a great idea!

Gotta have a killer cake...


And lets not forget the adorable pictures...


*Sigh*  I'm pretty excited about my fake wedding.  But in all honesty, I'd never want to plan another one, haha!  Any other married women with me on this one??  Hope you all enjoyed our little walk down Wedding Way today, and have a happy Thursday!

1 comment: