Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Santa...

I've fallen in love with something on Pinterest.  Go figure, huh?  I'm swooning over these...






Aren't the lovely?  I love the hammered finish with the oddly shaped stones and the hand-made look of all of them.  I hadn't even thought about looking up the pins to see where the came from - I instantly assumed they were too rich for my blood and decided to admire them from afar.  The I got bored and went on Etsy (how many expensive decisions have started with that sentence??).  HOLY GORGEOUS and HOLY AFFORDABLE!  I was floored when I saw how inexpensive they were (relatively, of course) and I was thinking of using my birthday money for one of these lovelies...









These all range from $47 to $57.  WHAT?!  All of these are on Etsy, and the middle two are my faves.  While I want to rush out and purchase one right this second, I usually don't buy anything between by birthday and Christmas, because they are so close, and I'm always afraid I'll buy something that someone's planning to gift me.  So I'll sit here and wish I was wearing one... (maybe Eric is reading?????).  Sigh... aren't they lovely?  So do you like the antique and handmade style or do you prefer the cast jewelry in the stores?  I Hope you're having a happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a jewelry girl but I like antique or handmade earrings!

    I'm totally guilty of assuming something is too expensive and then heading to Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are darling and an amazing price too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I became a follower. :) Erin

    ReplyDelete