Friday, February 3, 2012

It's that time again...

This week was AMAZING.  I'm finally starting to feel like I'm making real progress here.  Thank you so much to everyone who was so encouraging last week, I'm getting so close and I need every "atta girl" I can get!!  So, here goes...

Weight as of this morning: 124.9  RIGHT?!?!  Yeehaw!!
Weight loss from last week: 5.5 lbs
Pounds lost so far: 17.6

Ohmygoodnessgracious!  I can't believe I'm within 10lbs of my goal.  Within 35 days of starting.  Not to mention that last night I ran 4.5 miles just for the fun of it.  I wasn't even tired afterwards.  I didn't know that was even POSSIBLE.  I think I am truly getting in shape for the first time in my life.  I'm seriously NEVER giving this up.  That being said, I can't wait to have a plate of chicken fingers when this is all over (and then spend the next 4 days working off the 2 lbs I'm sure I'll gain from it, ha!).  Thanks for your encouragement, and for going on this journey with me.




I certainly hope I don't gain it back.  I feel like I'm making lasting changes, and changes that are sustainable for our lifestyle.  This is is big one for me.  If you know you can't keep up a work out reginmen, then don't start.  That's probably terrible health advice, but find something that works with your life and do that.  Otherwise it won't last and you'll feel like a failure.  I know I'm loving the routine I've fallen into.  Maybe I've done so well that hubby will let me have a new pair of these since my others but the dust....



Aren't they cool-looking???  I love the soles - they look like they're the perfect amount of smooshy =)  Speaking of which, another good little thing about all this?  I'm going to need some new clothes!  My pants don't fit AT ALL - thank god for super-strength belts =)  It's wierd for me, but I'm actually enjoying this working out business.  I'm so thankful for all the support I have, and that includes you all.  Thanks to each and every one of you, my bloggy friends, your support is amazing!  I hope you all are enjoying your day - have a happy and active Friday, friends!

1 comment: