Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Go the extra mile...

...because it's never that crowded anyway =)  You don't get a "for reals" blog post today because Eric and I had a unique opportunity last night to help out a friend in a way we've never done before, and shan't be sharing on the old blog (even an over-sharer like myself has limits, ha!).  However, I will tell you that it does the soul good to give... and also to receive.  Friendship is a give and take, sometimes you're the giver, sometimes the recipient, but friendship is always worth it.  Take a little time today (maybe the time you'd spend reading here), and say "thanks" and "I love you" to a dear friend who deserves it.  Happy Wednesday, my friends!!


1 comment:

  1. SO true! I actually made a goal this week to show gratitude to one person each day! It's so amazing the people God puts in your life!

    ReplyDelete