- Chicken breast cut into teeny tiny pieces
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Granny smith apples chopped into teeny tiny pieces
- Walnuts chopped into teeny tiny pieces (noticing a pattern here??)
- Garlic Naan (I buy mine at Trader Joe's)
- Mix mayo and curry together to desired strength. I like a soft "mustardy" color. You won't need too much, as it's just the binding for everything else.
- Saute chicken in a pan with a teaspoon or so of EVOO and add a dusting of curry to the pan to flavor the chicken.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in the curried mayo and toss until coated thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until cool and serve with oven-warmed naan. Enjoy!
This is perfect for toting to lunch at work, or for adding to your picnic meal. Try making a big batch on Sunday night and taking it for lunches during the week. Or try adding your own ingredient to the mix and let me know how what you did and how it tastes! Have a very happy Wednesday, and don't forget to enter my giveaway over at Skinnie Piggie to win a chevron Lazy Susan like mine in your choice of colors!!
Linking to: Homemaker on a Dime