Mmmmmm! These are our take on spicy asian-inspired burgers...
- 1.5 lbs of lean ground turkey (I use Jenny-O 99% fat free)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 5 cloves mint garlic
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 small can chopped water chestnuts
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for browning)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon siracha hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl - mix well and form into patties on wax paper.
- Heat sesame seeds in oil until they just start to brown.
- Brown patties on top of tasted sesame seeds 4-ish minutes on each side until no longer pink in middle.
- While patties are browning combine siracha and mayo.
- Serve burgers on toasted sesame seed buns with siracha mayo sauce and whatever burger fixins you love.
YUMMY! I Hope you're all having a very wonderful latter-half of the week - happy Thursday, friends!