Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday has arrived!

I hope all of you who were working this week made it successfully to today - Friday! 


What's cheerier than Pooh bear and a balloon, I ask you?  Nothing, that's what.  Well, maybe frolicking baby goats covered in glitter, but I couldn't find a picture of that, so you'll have to settle for Pooh.  I can't wait to share my trip with you when I return on Monday (I promise to keep the pictures to a reasonable amount... maybe...).   For now, goodbye from Estes...


...and Monday will be hello from Tempe!


Even though it's hotter than h-e-doublehockeysticks here, don't I get to live in a lovely town? =) Happy Friday, friends - make the most of that weekend of yours!

1 comment:

  1. April! How cool that you you have some family ties to Estes too. We go every summer -- my husband proposed to me there, and his family all have cabins on piece of property that his great-grandfather bought in the 20's. It's a pretty special place for us. Yes the Big Thompson was pretty huge -- I would let my girls get anywhere near it. Looks like you had a great time.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete