Thursday, August 25, 2011

new skillz

Free photo editing software is a beautiful thing!  Check out my "after" photo of my mint side table before editing...


Holy yellow!  Is my house really that mustard-y colored?!  And here's the photo after a little editing...


Yeehaw!  Now THAT'S true to life color.  It really is that "electric" in person, and I love it! 

How about this photo of Mr. Tedlington Bear before...


And after...


Who wouldn't want to make puppy pictures all the more "aaaaawww!"-worthy? =)  I'm enjoying Picasa right now, but could see myself wanting to make the transition to a more advanced program down the line.  If you're a photo editor, what's your program of choice?  I'd love to know!  For now, I'm getting back to Picasa - I'm addicted, for sure!  Happy Thursday, friends!  (It's nearly Friday!)

Linking to:

Dittle Dattle

Keeping It Simple

HookingupwithHoH

Furniture Feature Fridays












Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Ted is so darn cute!

    I also really like picnik.com. It's like Photoshop for Dummies...which would probably explain why I'm a fan. :P And it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable. Love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great design. My photos always look "jaundiced," too - but I'm lazy and refused to use a real camera. I only use my phone! A real camera is on the wish list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in as we are neighbors at BNOTP - your table is so cute and well done - Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip. Thanks for linking up!
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tip!!! I would love you to link up at Tell me Tuesday!!!
    thanks
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! And I liked up to your party, Ashley - thanks for the invite! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for linkin up girl!!! your the best

    ReplyDelete