Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ruler Mirror: Before and After

Whoah baby!  I feel like I've been gone forever!  It's been spring break for me this week, and I made a commitment to myself and my husband to legitimately take a break.  I get obsessive about my work (since I LOVE my job), and I needed to take some down time.  We started the break by taking a skiing trip with our friends, and Monday we celebrated Eric's birthday by going to a local steakhouse ~ yum!  Tuesday was spent with friends sitting on a porch (perfect!!), and I couldn't shake the snow bunny thing, so on Wednesday, a friend and I went back to the ski resort to shred some more powder.  Thursday we had friends over to celebrate St. Patty's day by drinking Guinness, watching Flogging Molly live, and following it up by drinking more beer and watching Monty Python and The Holy Grail.  Friday my mom and I found my sister's first car (a Mazda 3, just like mine!) and haggled the dealer down from $17,800 to $12,600!  Yesterday I finally wrote my evaluations for my students, and attended a housewarming party for our friends.  Today is church and then a birthday party for Eric and the other March birthdays in our family.  What a wonderful full week!  I am so rested and ready to spend nine more weeks with these kids!

Do you know what else I stumbled upon this week?  An amazing before and after on Design Sponge.  Most of you know that as a math teacher I'm a sucker for school supplies, especially math related ones!  So since I've been wanting a starburst mirror in my home, I may just have to make this one over my next long weekend...




And.....


Isn't that awesome?!  I'm totally in love.  Would you have a ruler mirror in your home?

I hope your week has been as eventful and fulfilling as mine has... Happy Sunday, friends!

1 comment: