Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Balloon Friday!

While browsing a picture site that I particularly love (We Heart It), I came across a photo that I featured yesterday:

I was trying to decide what it was that I loved about it. Was it the light? The wide open space? The fact that I wish I was running barefoot down a street? Maybe. But I really think I'm in love with balloons right now. every picture with balloons in it seems so happy and joyful. You can't see her face, but I KNOW this girl is smiling.

Since today is Friday of another long week for me, I need all the happy happy joy joy I can get right now thankyouverymuch. So, from me to you, here are some of my all-time favorite happy balloon pics. See if you don't catch yourself smiling at at least one of them ;)



Rain boots make EVERYTHING cuter/sweeter/more adorable/all-around better! In fact, I think it's a proven mathematical theory that:
Rainboots + balloons = unstoppable happiness! ( I would know...)



This is where I'm living in my mind today!




Amazing picture; this may have to become the background on my computer.



Been here, done this. As cute as it looks (read: uber-cute!), it's stinking hard and very very dangerous. Warning: do not drive with balloons in your car. There, now you can't blame me for crashing when you try to re-create this awesome photo.



Amen, sister, amen!

This makes me:
1. Wish I had kids (only for like a nano-second and only so that I could accomplish #3)
2. Wish people sent out "Summer cards" like Christmas cards.
3. Want to send this pic out as one of my completely adorable, and always witty Summer cards and people would be horribly jealous of my sweet photo-taking skills, pinch-their-cheeks cute kids, and my life in general. Don't act like you wouldn't if you got this baby in the mail.



Where do people find balloons this large? I want some.

I would also send this as a Summer card (see above scenario).





Light through balloons is so magical. I hope this sent you to your happy place, balloon in tow! Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I want to take balloon pictures.
    Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete