Sunday, January 16, 2011

Puppy Love

I spent a good amount of time this weekend with my puppy, Ted.



I am such a dog person, it's a little bit sick. If ever I'm feeling down, the first thing I want to do is grab Ted, and Eric and snuggle. After an adventure hiking Camelback Mountain yesterday, I have discovered that not only is Ted fluffy, sweet, and lovable, he is also a bad-a**. He practically RAN up that mountain, dragging my friend and I the whole way. He stopped every once in a while to look back at us impatiently, but other than that, he plowed right up the hill and loved every minute of it! I am so enjoying having him around, and I thought I'd post a few pics of puppies for those who share my love of all things furry k-9.











All together now.... AWWWWWWEEEE! =) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment