Friday, September 23, 2011

Takin' care of business

So, I finally got around to fixing up one of the tabs I added to the old blog.  The "DIY" tab is filled with all of the project I've done so far, and I'm promising right now to keep it updated.  Take a look below to see what's there, and check out my projects (unless you're my mom and you've seen them innumerable times ;)). 

And don't forget about Skinnie's Birthday giveaway next week!  You can enter on Tuesday to win a Chevron lazy susan like mine!


 
We do a fair bit of "Do It Yourself-ing" around here.  
Check out these projects and see what you think!

Chevron Lazy Susan



Removing Popcorn Ceilings




Painting Kitchen Cabinets




Mint Side Table



Blue Lamps




Bookends




Pinterest Pillow Knock-Off




Green IKAT pillows




Green Patterned Pillows




Pantry Painting




Gallery Wall




Baby Announcement




Fall Centerpiece




Bamboo Mirror




Fall Centerpiece





Goodwill Elephant




Wine Charms




Hemming Curtains




Baby Shower Gift for Twins




Organizing your jewelry




Hope you enjoyed this - have a happy weekend!

2 comments: