Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some things I covet

Today I am thankful. I have so much to be thankful for, it makes being content easy. But every now and again, I get a little covetous of a few things... And it will make so much sense when you see the things swimming in my head right now =) Here are a few things I've spotted lately and CAN'T (read: "will absolutely") live without.

I am in love with this Ippolita bracelet. I'm normally not a bracelet girl, but this one has me drooling!

Me and my obsession with bikes~I just can't quit them! Plus a chic grey sign for my office? Yes.

I desperately want a library in my home someday, complete with a rolling ladder like above. Then I can have all the books I want, and I won't have to cram them into boxes in my almost-full attic.

These Brad Ford lamps are perfect for bedtime reading, a favorite activity of mine.

This Anderson linen chair by William Sonoma Home is a great style piece for the price... Now I just need to find it 90% off or find it barely used on Craigslist ;)

This similar West Elm beauty is almost as cute, but a little more "early American" and less tailored. I think I would like it better with nail head trim.

This entryway is AMAZING (via Pure Style Home). I'd never have thought to paint the door orange, but it's such a nice accent!

Nautical ought to be my middle name - I want to take this chair and park it on a beach somewhere with me in it.

Monique Lhuillier is my biggest designer girl crush. I LOVE everything she designs and I'd love to have this little number in my closet, you know just for around the house ;)

So there you have it. If you are the owner of any of these things and wish to gift them to me, or you are Oprah and you've finally realized that we should be bff's and you're wanting to buy me an I'm-sorry-it-took-me-so-long-to-realize gift, any of the above would be acceptable. Happy Tuesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment