Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I wish I was wearing today...

I have OODLES of work to complete today... 4 sections of quizzes to grade, a test to write, deficiency notices to write and send, and the ever-present lesson plans to tweak and perfect.... But I think my day would be a little brighter, and my work a little easier were I wearing this today:

I want to be brave enough to mix patterns with stripes - I really do! And can you tell I'm ready for warmer weather? However, I would be more tolerant of the cold were it accompanied by the rain, hence the "wishful thinking" umbrella included in the outfit. Are you wearing your dream outfit today? I hope you are =) Happy Thursday, everyone! (Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Wheeee!)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was brave enough to wear that outfit. I'm so matchy matchy it's sickening. Maybe we could help each other out.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Let's go in on some great accessories and share =)

    ReplyDelete